Let's face it, AEDs are often overlooked and not always the first item you think about when designing your clinic. But did you know there were 350,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests (SCAs) in 2016? When SCA strikes, an AED close at hand is crucial to the survival of the victim. Considering the population profile in a Primary Care setting an AED only makes sense.
Why buy the ZOLL® AED3 ®?The ZOll AED is simply the highest quality, feature rich AED available today
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz report motion of the rescuers’ chest compressions to the AED.
- Metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute complies with 2015 AHA/CPR guidelines
- Push button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED
- Dual orientation (upright or fl at) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information for EMS
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.
- 6 Year Warranty
Real CPR Help®
- All SCA victims require high-quality CPR. ZOLL offers the only AEDs that support rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts and real-time feedback on compression rate and depth to help rescuers administer high-quality CPR.
Lowest total cost of ownership
- Once installed, there is nothing to replace on the AED Plus for five years. The batteries and CPR-D-padz® electrodes have a 5-year shelf life.
To learn more about the ZOLL AED 3 visit: